COVID 19 - POLICIES
In response to the increasing risk of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented some policy changes to help reduce the spread.
Our Actions to Address COVID-19
- We have increased our sanitation process in all office spaces.
- We have implemented the following technology options:
- Virtual meetings instead of in-person meetings.
- Use of secure client portals for transportation of documentation containing personal information.
- Digital signing options.
- Our office is closed to the public but does have a drop off box outside the office front door. This option is for clients who wish to physically drop off files rather than using the internet secure portal. Once you use the drop box please call the office or e-mail us and we will come out and collect your documents.
Working together by following these policies will help mitigate risk to you, employees, and the community.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
COVID 19 - RESOURCES
As global concern about COVID-19 grows, we understand you want to do your best to keep everyone healthy and safe in the workplace. This may result in involuntary closures and employee lay-offs. Following are some resources to contact to help figure out how support will work.
Service Canada’s website
This site shows what federal support programs are available. It discusses what criteria needs to be met to qualify for assistance.
This site shows a summary of economic support initiatives from the federal government.
BC Provincial Government website
This site shows a summary of economic support initiatives from the provincial government.
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce
They are advocating to be a direct line to the provincial and federal governments for small business. They have a subscription that you can use to stay on top of the latest government news announcements. Visit their website or call the office 250-342-2844 to sign up.