COVID 19 - POLICIES
In response to BC public health recommendations to deal with the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented some policy changes to help reduce the spread.
Our Actions to Address COVID-19
- We have increased our sanitation process in all office spaces.
- We have implemented the following technology options:
- Virtual meetings.
- Use of secure client portals for transportation of documentation containing personal information.
- Digital signing options.
- Our office is open to the public but does have a drop off box outside the office front door. This option is for clients who wish to physically drop off files rather than using the internet secure portal or dropping off inside. Once you use the drop box please call the office or e-mail us and we will come out and collect your documents.
- All meeting to take place in our office need to be scheduled. Please contact our office if you would like to book a meeting with any of our staff. We request that you remain 2 meters away from staff at all times.
- We ask that anyone having flu or cold symptoms cancel office meetings and instead use one of the virtual options we offer.
Working together by following these policies will help mitigate risk to you, employees, and the community.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
COVID 19 - RESOURCES
As global concern about COVID-19 grows, we understand you want to do your best to keep everyone healthy and safe in the workplace. This may result in involuntary closures and employee lay-offs. Following are some resources to contact to help figure out how support will work.
Service Canada’s website
This site shows what federal support programs are available. It discusses what criteria needs to be met to qualify for assistance.
This site shows a summary of economic support initiatives from the federal government.
BC Provincial Government website
This site shows a summary of economic support initiatives from the provincial government.
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce
They are advocating to be a direct line to the provincial and federal governments for small business. They have a subscription that you can use to stay on top of the latest government news announcements. Visit their website or call the office 250-342-2844 to sign up.