CUSTOMER RELATIONS & GROWTH CO-ORDINATOR
We are looking for an individual to join our team of innovative accounting professionals. This position is deemed a key part of our future growth and improvement plan.
We are a CPA accounting firm that focuses on helping business owners increase and preserve value. We look to use modern accounting technology combined with professional services to help our clients meet their financial goals. Our clients use us as trusted accounting advisors and we work to match service options to each client need.
Our office is located in the beautiful town of Invermere, BC surrounded by the Rocky and Purcell Mountains Ranges. Most of our clients are from the Columbia Valley but we have the ability to expand services beyond this geographical region. The nearest cities to us are Cranbrook, BC (120KM) and Calgary, AB (300KM).
This is a new position for our firm and it will be key in helping establish us as an innovative accounting service provider for business owners and individuals.
This position will evolve over time and will start with, but will not be limited to the following:
Manage, monitor and improve customer relations
- Customer communications
- Setup and implementation of a customer satisfaction monitoring system
- This will involve daily communications and greeting of customers
- Correspondence with customers on a targeted basis via phone, e-mail and in person
- Allocation of customer needs to appropriate accounting technicians as needed
- Customer surveys on firm initiative, firm performance, customer satisfaction etc.
- Customer letters; year-end letters, newsletters and other communications
- Sending out industry appropriate tax, business and accounting information to appropriate clients
Working with senior team members to identify areas of growth and efficiency improvement
- This is a senior team position and is meant to bring a skill set from outside the field of accounting, which will help balance the planning team for future firm growth.
- Work will include identifying areas for efficiency improvements. These will be reported to senior management and once approved the recommendations are to be implemented.
Areas currently identified to fall under the efficiency monitoring and supervision of this position are:
- Workflow turnover rate
- % of capacity for the firm
- % of billable vs non-billable time
- % of target billings being achieved
- Services improvements or additions to current service menu
Work flow predictions, budgets and allocations
- Working with senior team members to ensure work is not held up
- Establishing and implementing protocol if work is held up
- Working with senior team members to appropriately assign new work attained as part of firm growth
- Discuss and implement re-allocation of work when required
- Communications with clients on presenting the advantages of reallocating work to other members of the team
- Work with senior team to target and hire new staff when required
Develop, budget and implement a marketing strategies for sustainable firm growth
- Marketing strategies will address meeting the companies longer term goals
- Growing to a sustainable staffing level that will work through up and down seasons and allow for vacation and reasonable leave time for all members
- Building a reputation of an accounting firm that will be attractive to new potential accountants and staff who want to join the firm
- Management experience
- Business growth experience
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent in either business management and/or marketing
- Experience working within a group and moving projects through to completion
If this sounds like a position you are meant for please send your cover letter and resume to Mark Digney at firstname.lastname@example.org