WHAT WE DO
We are a CPA accounting firm with a focus to helping business owners increase and preserve value. We look to use the latest in accounting technology and professional tax services to help our clients meet their financial goals. We work as trusted accounting advisors to our clients. We match service options from our professional toolbox of resources with each client’s needs.
Our team currently consists of one CPA, four accounting technicians and one customer relations coordinator. Our combined years of experience in public practice exceeds 85 years. Digney & Co began in 2002 and relocated from Williams Lake, BC to Invermere BC in 2013.
Digney & Co values every individual who chooses to work with us. We take work/life balance seriously. We prioritize and make decisions based on our values. Our team is comprised of people who have chosen to live full time in the Columbia Valley and as part of this choice we have many shared values. These include, but are not limited to;
- Enjoying the outdoor environment in this beautiful part of the world;
- Work hard and play hard;
- Live a healthy lifestyle;
- Achieving goals & problem solving;
- Face change with an open mind
WHY WORK WITH US?
The following are staff testimonials on why they like working at Digney & Co. If you like this type of environment forward a resume and apply to join us.
- Excellent diversity in work tasks
- Friendly and professional relationships with our clients
- Opportunities to reach out to new industries and clients
- Work is never boring and there is always something to learn
- Great staff, good morale and everyone is willing to give extra when needed
- Excellent work/life balance and flexible hours
- Provides the ability to live in the valley
- Staff perks and benefits including fun days, birthday lunches and staff outings
- Spacious and inviting board room, lunch room and office spaces
- Summer lunches in back yard looking over the wetlands
- Up to date computers, software and good business systems