CPA SENIOR ACCOUNTANT JOB OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a CPA accountant to join our firm. Adding a second CPA will allow us to meet the demand we have for further growth. Senior Accountant is the listing description for this position. We are looking for candidates with “Senior Accountant” qualities, but each position in our firm adapts over time to best match your individual strengths.
ABOUT THE JOB
This position will start as a senior role involving work with a team of accounting technicians and reporting directly to the sole proprietor. You will be part of the firm development planning, working directly with customers and staff to ensure all tasks are completed accurately, professionally and timely.
Common work tasks include;
- Notice to Reader year-end and interim accounting and financial statement preparation
- Personal and corporate tax planning and preparation
- Review assurance engagements
- Special realty examination assurance reports
- Other business and personal tax consultation work
- Hold a Canadian CPA designation with ability to be registered in British Columbia
- Have completed a minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience
- Have an interest in working with small to mid-sized businesses and their owners
- Want to work at improving team members who will be assigned to work with you
- Aspire to learn and implement business system improvements for both the firm and our clients
This position will be setup with a flexible schedule that will be based on balancing your desired work level and the demand for services. Compensation depends on experience.
All full time employees are entitled to partake in our benefit package which includes;
- RRSP plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Extended health coverage
- Active living credits
- Staff fun days
- Tax & Christmas parties
Should you have the desire to grow your career, after an employment probation period allows us to evaluate each other, we would welcome the opportunity to talk partnership options.